RECYCLE & REPURPOSE

I love DIY projects, especially those that give new life, purpose and beauty to old things!

September 01, 2011

Visiting CA

This visit with the kids was oh so wonderful for us! Days of cooking with West, swimming at my mom's and having West help me in the garden with everything from watering, raking, and even picking up after Tommy...he wants to do it all with grandma! Loved every second and was sad to take them back to Oakland on the last day.


Grandma's bundle of cuteness!


The honey and West watching 1950s cartoons!
My sister visited with her kids...what a good time we had hanging out all day!


We had so much fun visiting my mom and splashing around in her pool!



This guy melts my heart!


Everyone likes wearing grandma's hats!
Margaret with her great grandma!


West loves to "drive"! That faces spells speeding ticket!

0 comments: