RECYCLE & REPURPOSE

I love DIY projects, especially those that give new life, purpose and beauty to old things!

June 02, 2008

* JUNE'S "TIPS"CALENDAR...

...According to Martha Stewart

1st: Pick strawberries to make jellies and jams

2nd: Clean outdoor grills

10th: Send invitations for 4th of July party

13th: Pick young vegetables

14th: Flag Day

15th: Father’s Day

16th: Order fall bulbs

21st: Summer Solstice

23rd: Fill spaces in borders with annuals

27th: Prune roses after first bloom



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE the flowers! Yes especially the flowers. Are those roses? Because roses are my favourite flowers and I feel happy whenever I see them!

Unknown said...

Response to Peach's comment: Yes, those are roses. Beautiful color, I know! Pictures taken this last March at my parents' home. My mom, like me, loves to garden. Thanks for the compliment :)