RECYCLE & REPURPOSE

I love DIY projects, especially those that give new life, purpose and beauty to old things!

November 02, 2009

Great Big Blessing - September 27, 2009


My little Wester's blessing was such a special moment in our lives. As Derek lovingly gave him his beautiful blessing I felt his love for his son. It was a true blessing for me to able to be there to witness such a special moment, in our lives. Derek asked me if I wanted to hold West, as he came back to sit down, and handed him to me. West's look was absolutely that of peace (he looked blessed) from having felt his father's blessing even though he was only a baby. That memory of him all dressed in white, laying on the white blanket his grandmother Lori made for him will stay with me forever.

Wester with grandpa Brent and grandma Lori

Wester with great-auntie Maria,
whom appears to have forgotten how to hold a baby! He he!



Wester with auntie Jodi, she's a natural!


The Wester with great-auntie Ophie.
He always loves it when she holds him!

Wester and his great-grandma Marie.





















0 comments: